CMS /Dynamic Website Development
We implement Web Site/Portal based on Open Source Enterprise CMS (Content Management System) on Windows and Linux Platform.
There is close relation between Dynamic Content & Page Ranking. Content is King. Better the content better the ranking. If content keep updating and changing dynamically then it becomes responsibility of search engine to keep update itself and keep re-visiting. This makes the presence of the website more visible. It is CMS which provides dynamicity to the website. And hence it plays important role in Net Marketing.
What is Content Management?
Content Management is effectively the management of the content, by combining rules, process and/or workflows in such a way that its electronic storage is deemed to be 'managed' rather than 'un-managed'. This would define steps, process and system to do content management.
In brief, CMS (content management system) is a system or a tool or a combination of tools that facilitate the efficient and effective production of the desired 'output' using the managed content. A CMS is a tool that enables even a non-technical staff to create, add, edit, manage and publish a variety of content (such as text, graphics, video, documents etc), while maintaining data being stored centrally and following a set of rules, process and workflows that checks validity of the content.
Feature of CMS/Dynamic Websites:
- Content can be created easily using generic office software and easily published using the CMS.
- Content can be managed by the non-technical employees who are experts in that field, no technical jargon is involved.
- Drag/Drop environment makes it easy to add new pages or edit existing content.
- A workflow procedure can be developed ensuring that submitted pages are approved by executives.
- A Content Management System is economical as compare to static websites.
- Increase shelf life.
- Increase web visibility